Dryer vent cleaning
There's a hidden fire hazard in almost every home.... THE DRYER VENT. An estimated 16,800 residential fires were caused by a clothes dryer or dryer vent. Over 97 million in damage was caused by these fires and Over 400 civilian injuries were caused. Multi-unit living or residential, let us keep you safe.
Birds are infamous for building huge nests inside dryer vents; completely blocking airflow, ruining your dryer and creating a fire hazard. We are trained to remove and handle such messes.
WHAT DO WE DO?
DRYER VENT FIRES ARE THE #1 REASON FOR HOUSE FIRES. WE HELP KEEP YOU SAFE!
WE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS (AND HEIGHTS) TO GET EVERY JOB DONE RIGHT AND TAKE CARE OF ALL OF OUR CLIENTS.